With warm water beaches and leisure options for all tastes, the coast of Pernambuco is one of the most sought after by tourists. With this in mind, G1 listened to Pernambuco residents and traveled the whole state coast to list the ten best local summer activities. 
1. Sunset at Pontal de Maracaípe
Even with the beauty of the beach, “Maraca” saves the best part for the end of the day. The sun hides among coconut trees and mangroves, and fills the sky with yellow.
2. Dive in the Fernando de Noronha sea
The bottom of the sea in Fernando de Noronha has fish and corals of all colors. For beginners who want to catch a glimpse, schools offer diving ‘baptisms’.
3. See the meeting of the river and sea in Carneiros
4. Enjoy the sun in Boa Viagem
Even with bathing banned, Boa Viagem beach attracts thousands of Pernambucans and tourists on sunny days. Chairs and umbrellas are available down the whole of its coast.
5. Go by wooden raft to see natural pools in Porto de Galinhas
6. Go to Coroa do Avião by catamaran
7. Camp at Praia do Paiva
At Cabo de Santo Agostinho, Paiva beach is one of the few that still haven’t been overrun by merchants and thus offers some calm and privacy.
8. Arrive at Calhetas via Morro das Pedras
9. Bathe under a waterfall
10. Take a risk with nautical sports
For adventure seekers, kitesurfing is one of the options at the beaches of Itamaracá Island. Windsurf, stand up paddling and canoeing are also practiced on the northern coast.